SHOP LOCAL Macomb
Did you know that there are about 1,600 independently owned and operated retailers in Macomb County? These unique stores enhance our main streets and help create a distinct sense of place for each of Macomb's 27 communities.
Shoppers will have a chance to enter a contest to win one of five $500 gift cards, donated by First State Bank. To enter, snap a photo of you shopping local and post it online between November 29 and December 8. Winners will be randomly selected during a live Facebook drawing at noon on Monday, December 9.
Help promote Shop Local Macomb by downloading a flyer to hang in your window or door and sharing it on social media.
Check out the interactive Shop Local Macomb map which features the locally owned stores across Macomb County. The map is searchable by type of merchandise sold or location.
Contest Submission Details
- Take a picture of you at a local shop. The photo can be in front of the store, in the store, with cashier, or with purchased items.
- Submit entry on MakeMacombYourhome.com – Be sure to mention the shop local retailer’s name.
- Share on social media using #ShopLocalMacomb
- Participants are allowed one entry per store.
- Participants are only allowed to win one(1) $500 Gift Card
- No purchase necessary.
- Photos must be taken between Friday, November 29, 2019 and Sunday, December 8, 2019.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 8.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
#ShopLocalMacomb is an initiative of Macomb County in partnership with First State Bank, Macomb County Chamber, Sterling Heights Regional Chamber, Anchor Bay Chamber, Eastpointe-Roseville Chamber, Greater Romeo Washington Chamber, and Richmond Chamber of Commerce. No purchase necessary.