SHOP LOCAL Macomb
**Contest Now Closed**
Congratulations to the winners of the 2022 Shop Local Macomb contest.
Ten individuals were selected to receive $150 gift cards donated by First State Bank, and 10 businesses were chosen to receive $1,000 grants. Those businesses are:
- Armade in Michigan - Armada
- Coffee First Cafe and Bake Shoppe - Sterling Heights
- Dealers Discount Crafts and Floral - Center Line
- Filipo Marc Winery - Clinton Township
- Mother Earth Natural Health - Shelby Township
- New DJ Shop - Warren
- On the Bay Customs - New Baltimore
- The Little Mustard Seed Cafe - New Baltimore
- Toy Box - Utica
- Washington Street Wine House - New Baltimore
'Tis the season for holiday shopping!
It's also a time of year to support small, local businesses. And in Macomb County, we have more than 1,600 independently owned and operated retailers -- unique stores that enhance our main streets and create a distinct sense of place for our 27 communities.
So we're once again launching the Shop Local Macomb contest to shine a spotlight on these businesses. The best part? Shoppers have a chance to win one of ten $150 gift cards, donated by First State Bank, and an extra opportunity to help businesses receive a $1,000 grant. Businesses highlighted by consumers through photos will be automatically entered to win a grant. Winning shoppers and businesses will be announced on Monday, December 5.
To enter, patrons can:
- Snap a photo shopping with a local retailer
- Submit an entry via the below portal
- Share on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #ShopLocalMacomb
Contest Submission Details
- Take a picture at a local shop. The photo can be in front of the store, in the store, with cashier, etc.
- Submit entry on MakeMacombYourhome.com – Be sure to mention the shop local retailer’s name
- Share on social media using #ShopLocalMacomb
- Participants are allowed one entry per store.
- Participants are only allowed to win one(1) $150 gift card
- Businesses are only allowed to win one(1) $1,000 gift.
- No purchase necessary.
- Photos must be taken between Thursday, November 17, 2022 and Sunday, December 4, 2022.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 4.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
Shop Local Macomb is an initiative of Macomb County in partnership with First State Bank, Macomb County Chamber, Sterling Heights Regional Chamber, Anchor Bay Chamber, Eastpointe-Roseville Chamber, Greater Romeo Washington Chamber, and Richmond Chamber of Commerce. No purchase necessary.
Help promote Shop Local Macomb by downloading a flyer to hang in your window or door and sharing it on social media.
Check out some of our featured local retail establishments from 2022!