WALK & RUN GROUPS
Walking, running, and biking groups offer a network of support and motivation for those looking to get physical activity. Below you can find walking groups supported by hospitals or other community organizations. You can also find groups on sites like MeetUp.com or social media sites like Facebook.
- Beaumont Gets Walking, Wellness Walks and Talks
- Bike Dearborn
- City Sneakers, Mount Clemens Running Club
- Detroit Downtown Runners and Walkers
- Farmington Brewing Company Run Club
- Ferndale Area Runners
- Healthy Trenton
- Healthy Wayne
- Henry Ford Macomb Get Moving, Get Walking Club
- Motor City Striders
- New Baltimore Running Club
- New Haven Steppers
- RARE Walk Michigan Series
- Run Detroit
- Royal Oak Area Runners
- SherBalance (Shelby Township)
- The Broock Run Club (Ferndale)
- Thundering Gazelles
- Your Pace or Mine Rochester Hills
Most shopping centers in Macomb County open early to allow for mall walkers. This is also a great option when the weather may not be suitable for walking outside.
- Mall Walkers Club Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
- Mall at Partridge Creek
- Mall Walkers Club at the Macomb Mall: Sign up for the walking club newsletter!
- Local Mall Walking Guide
Check back soon for more walking and running clubs in Macomb County!
Where To Do It