Did you know that many of the parks and recreation departments in Macomb County have youth and adult sports leagues? Visit the Recreation Centers page to find information about the recreation center in your area- there are even discounts for residents!
Macomb County is also home to multiple senior centers that offer fitness classes, exercise rooms, walking clubs and more. Visit the Senior Centers page to find information about the sports facilities and leagues offered.
Many of the parks in Macomb County offer sports facilities. In addition to fields and courts, some parks even offer sports equipment for free or to rent at a low cost. The Out and About in Macomb County book, also featured on the Parks and Trails page, includes a comprehensive list of sports facilities and programs in Macomb County.
There are a number of sports leagues available for children and adults with development and physical impairments. Visit the adaptive recreation tab to find out about sports facilities and teams that are inclusive and accessible for all abilities.
- Clinton Township Sports Leagues
- Elite Indoor Sports (soccer and lacrosse)
- i9 Sports (baseball, basketball, flag football, soccer, lacrosse)
- Joe Dumar's Fieldhouse
- Macomb-Clinton Babe Ruth Baseball (youth baseball)
- Macomb Suburban Ice (skating and hockey)
- North Macomb Community Youth Soccer
- Premier Sports Center (soccer, baseball, flag football, lacrosse)
- Stay and Play Social Club (various)
- Social Sports Detroit (various)
- The Sports Academy Online (soccer, flag football, lacrosse)
- Total Sports Park (soccer, volleyball, batting cages, exercise classes)
- Warren Youth Soccer (soccer)
- United Soccer League (soccer)
Interested in trying a new sport? Are you wanting to try a new activity but aren't sure what you need? Check out these activity sheets and try something new: https://www.cdc.gov/bam/activity/cards.html!
Is there a sports team or facility we should include here? Let us know on our Contact page!