Macomb County is home to multiple senior centers that offer fitness classes, exercise rooms, walking clubs and more. Some even offer computer rooms, transportation, monthly newsletters and event calendars.
- Armada Senior Center
- Chesterfield Township Senior Center
- Clinton Township Senior Center
- Harrison Township: Tucker Senior Center
- Lenox and New Haven Township Senior Center
- Macomb Township Senior Center
- Shelby Community Center
- Roseville Senior Center
- Roseville/Eastpointe Senior Recreation
- Sterling Heights Senior Center
- St Clair Shores Senior Activity Center
To find out more about the importance of staying active and healthy aging, check out the below resources:
- Did you know physical activity can help you stay independent as you get older? Read the fact sheet for older adults.
- The Go4Life campaign from the National Institute on Aging (NIA) has tips for staying active and healthy as you get older.
- The National Council on Aging describes exercise programs offered by senior centers.
Where To Do It