Fitness classes are a fun way to get physical activity! You can find opportunities for free or low cost fitness classes below.
- Clinton Township Recreation Center Fitness Room and Exercise Classes
- Clinton Township Senior Center Fitness Room and Exercise Classes
- Macomb Township Recreation Center Fitness Classes
- New Baltimore Youth Fitness Classes
- New Baltimore Adult Fitness Classes
- Romeo-Washington-Bruce Fitness Classes
- Recreational Authority of Roseville and Eastpointe Fitness Classes
- Sterling Heights Recreation and Senior Center Fitness Classes
- St. Clair Shores Fitness Classes and Fitness Center
- Warren Group Fitness Classes and Water Aerobics
- Ascension St. John Classes and Events
- Beaumont Health and Fitness Classes
- Henry Ford Health System Exercise Programs
- McLaren Macomb Health and Fitness Classes
- Fraser Aquatics: Swim Lessons, Open Swim, Adaptive Aquatics https://www.fraseraquatics.com/
- Shepherd's Gate Church Women's Fitness Classes: https://sgatechurch.org/community/fitness/
- Jazzercise Fraser: https://jcls.jazzercise.com/facility/jazzercise-fraser-fitness-studio Square Store link is: https://squareup.com/store/jazzercise-fraser
In addition to recreation centers, there are gyms and fitness studios that offer fitness classes. Most require a fee or membership but there are often discounts available online through sites like Groupon or deals available for free classes when you try your first class.
Do you have information about a free or low cost fitness class in Macomb County? Let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com!
Check back soon for more information about fitness classes in Macomb County!
Did you know that Silver Sneakers is generally provided by your health plan at no additional cost? You can attend fitness classes near you and even sign up for a gym. Read the Frequently Asked Questions to find out more!
Ascension St. John Class
Exercise is the Fountain of Youth
Do you want to feel strong at any age? Learn the benefits of working with a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician to experience the benefits of physical activity, even if you have an illness or disabling health condition.
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Where To Do It