#ShopLocalMacomb is back for Christmas in July!
Thank you to everyone who entered our Christmas in July contest! We received nearly 300 submissions, we randomly selected the winners of the $150 gift cards provided by First State Bank. Those individuals will be contacted via email, but in the meantime, here are the businesses that will receive $1,000 grants from Macomb County:
- All Around the House Interiors - Romeo
- Coffee First Cafe and Bake Shoppe - Sterling Heights
- The Junk Drawer Mercantile - St. Clair Shores
- Max and Ollie’s - Mount Clemens
- New DJ Shop - Warren
- Pop’s Sweets An Treats - Mount Clemens
- Richmond Meat Packers - Richmond
- Snider’s Veterinary - Clinton Township
- Washington Street Wine House - New Baltimore
- Willy and Babbish Boutique - New Baltimore
Contest Submission Details
- Take a picture of you at a local retail store or restaurant. The photo can be in front of the store, in the store, or with the cashier.
- Submit entry on MakeMacombYourhome.com – Be sure to mention the shop local retailer
- Share on social media using #ShopLocalMacomb and #ChristmasInJuly
- Participants are allowed one entry per store.
- Participants are only allowed to win one(1) $150 Gift Card
- Businesses are only allowed to win one(1) $1,000 gift.
- No purchase necessary.
- Photos must be taken between Friday, July 16, 2021 and Sunday, July 25, 2021.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, July 25, 2021.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
#ShopLocalMacomb is an initiative of Macomb County in partnership with First State Bank, Macomb County Chamber, Sterling Heights Regional Chamber, Anchor Bay Chamber, Eastpointe-Roseville Chamber, Greater Romeo Washington Chamber, and Richmond Chamber of Commerce. No purchase necessary.