Mac Madness: Best Mac in the Mac
Macomb County wants to know! Which local restaurant serves up the best housemade macaroni and cheese?
The restaurants have submitted their entries. The first 16 submissions have been randomly paired up. The public has voted...
Who has the BEST housemade macaroni and cheese in Macomb County?
Check out our video for the winner!
Between now and March 29, it’s time to head out and try our mac and cheese entries from the following restaurants!
4 Corners Diner
231 E St Street
Twice baked mac & cheese
Bistro Orleans on 15
11528 E. 15 Mile Road
Bistro 3 cheese baked macaroni
Detroit Fish House
51195 Schoenherr Road
Shelby Charter Township
Lobster Macaroni N' Cheese
16655 19 Mile Road
"Bubblin" Mac & Cheese
Mac Madness starts at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, March 29. The public can vote once per round. Each round will last 48 hours, except the championship round.
- Sweet 16 – March 29 and 30
- Elite 8 – March 31 and April 1
- Final 4 – April 2 and 3
- Championship Round – April 4, 5 and 6
The winning restaurant will receive:
- $2,500 grant from Macomb County
- 1 week of free advertising on a digital billboard, donated by 5 Star Outdoor
- Mac Madness: Best Mac in the Mac plaque
- Bragging rights for the next year!
2nd place will receive $1,000, 3rd and 4th will receive $500