Dining choices in Macomb include locally-owned restaurants, complemented by favorite national chains. Our food and recipes come from all around the world, with establishments serving courses from a variety of cultures. Our fares can also be grown here in our own backyard, thanks to Macomb County and Michigan’s vibrant agricultural industry.
DINING IN THE NEWS
- 10 new spots to dine outdoors in Metro Detroit
- Olga's Kitchen opens new restaurant in Shelby Township
- Jagged Fork opens new location | Eddie V's to open 1st spot in Michigan | 'Top Chef' to do brunch at Mabel Gray
- California-based chain to bring craft beer, burgers to Sterling
- 8 eateries putting extra love in the recipe for Mother's Day