Dining choices in Macomb include locally-owned restaurants, complemented by favorite national chains. Our food and recipes come from all around the world, with establishments serving courses from a variety of cultures. Our fares can also be grown here in our own backyard, thanks to Macomb County and Michigan’s vibrant agricultural industry.
DINING IN THE NEWS
- California-based chain to bring craft beer, burgers to Sterling
- 8 eateries putting extra love in the recipe for Mother's Day
- Hotts Spots: 8 menus to try out during Restaurant Week on the Nautical Mile
- Nautical Mile welcomes in spring with Restaurant Week
- Microbreweries setting sail in St. Clair Shores