Dining choices in Macomb include locally-owned restaurants, complemented by favorite national chains. Our food and recipes come from all around the world, with establishments serving courses from a variety of cultures. Our fares can also be grown here in our own backyard, thanks to Macomb County and Michigan’s vibrant agricultural industry.
DINING IN THE NEWS
- Hotts Spots: Brownie's On the Lake opens season with expanded patio and tiki bar
- Microbreweries setting sail in St. Clair Shores
- Hotts Spots: Bars, banquet halls and breweries ready for St. Patrick's Day
- O'Vintage House carries on the St. Patrick's Day tradition of O'Hara's
- Hotts Spots: 9 places for fast, good lunches in Mount Clemens